Thank you for purchasing this card!
Here you will find instructions on how to assemble it. You can, of course, do it without this guide, but in case you need it – it’s all here.
What’s in the bundle:
What You need:
- Glue Use a strong adhesive. Whenever you glue, make sure there is no excess glue. It’s possible to use a double-sided adhesive tape.
- Scoring tool You can use the back side of an X-acto knife, or a pen that doesn’t work, anything which will make an indented line, but will leave no other mark. Use the ruler when you score.
- 5 Sheets of A4 or Letter size – cardstock paper, weight – about 180 – 210 g. (The cardstock should be thick enough to hold the shape and glue, yet not too thick so it is cumbersome).
- 1 sheet of A4 or Letter size, of normal thickness. You can use any paper you wish, as long as it’s not too thick. Paper weight 80 – 100 g. is good.
- Color printer
- Print the files Beach_popup_01.pdf and Beach_popup_02.pdf on the cardstock paper
- Print the file Beach_popup_03_plain_paper.pdf on the regular-weight, plain printer paper
With your scoring tool, go over all the dotted lines on all pages (marked as Fold everywhere). Sometimes there will only be dotted lines in the margins, so it won’t disturb the design.
I strongly recommend scoring everything first. It’s easier to do now than after all the pieces are cut, and folding later on will be super easy and precise.